Lizzo is a recipient of PETA’s “Most Beautiful Vegans,” as she first began her vegan journey in 2020. Previously, she had been a vegetarian for more than a decade and, with the help of her fans, decided to take the leap. She began sharing vegan recipes on TikTok and sharing her plant-based health journey on social media.
In the PETA promotional video, American actress Edie Falco, former NBA star John Salley, comedian Nikki Glaser, and reality star Francesca Farago among others, promote a vegan lifestyle. Although Lizzo is not in the video, her music completes the video as these vegans are feeling ‘good as hell’!
- Lizzo Tries TikTok Famous Restaurant Dubbed’ Vegan McDonalds’ that Serves the ‘Frowny Meal’
- Lizzo Takes Viral Baked Feta Recipe and Makes it Vegan, Like a Queen!
- Lizzo Celebrates Vegan Anniversary with Plant-Based Breakfast on TikTok
- Lizzo Teases Vegan Cooking Show
- Lizzo Talks about Adopting a Vegan Diet
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Unfortunately, dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, and prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend purchasing one of our many plant-based cookbooks or downloading the Food Monster App, which has thousands of delicious recipes making it the largest vegan recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!