Koko Brill is a young, health-conscious culinary school graduate. Koko loves to cook and bake using wholesome ingredients that benefit the body and the Earth.
She enjoys growing her own food, and learning about gardening and permaculture. Koko blogs at Koko’s Kitchen and when she’s not in the kitchen she can be found running, biking, doing yoga, or enjoying a drink with friends.
Koko has published more than 20 mouthwatering vegan recipes on One Green Planet! Delectable desserts, healthy smoothies, and savory main dishes…Koko’s recipes are consistently amazing. Check them out!
- Autumn Baked Apples
- Roasted Butternut Squash in Yellow Coconut Curry Sauce
- Watermelon Gazpacho
- Quinoa Salad With Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- Strawberry Kale Smoothie
- Portobello Mushroom Burgers
- Corn Fritters With Homemade Sweet Chili Sauce
- Raw Coconut Pie
- Pistachio Pesto Quinoa
- Raw Coconut Yogurt
- Sandwich Cookies
- Goji Energy Bites
- Kelp Noodles in Peanut-Miso Sauce
- Beet Chips
- Chocolate Tart
- Vegan Vegetable Tart
- Vegan Waffles With Cherry Sauce
- Street Pad Thai
- Herby Bean Soup And Garlic Bread
- Spring Salad Throwdown!