Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Triple Papaya Smoothie
Source: Triple Papaya Smoothie
2. Stuffed Peppers
Source: Stuffed Peppers
This Stuffed Peppers by Hannah Sunderani is healthy and satiating, vibrant, and flavorful. And these Stuffed Peppers are perfect for when you need an easy weeknight dinner that you can whip together effortlessly.
3. Buffalo Cauliflower Salad with Dill Ranch
Loaded with buffalo cauliflower, roasted chickpeas, and drizzled in a creamy tahini dill ranch dressing, this isn’t a regular ole’ salad. This Buffalo Cauliflower Salad with Dill Ranch by Barbara Zackey has an explosion of flavors that pair together so perfectly this might be the next recipe you make over and over again.
4. Asparagus, Tomato & Tofu Quiche
Source: Asparagus, Tomato & Tofu Quiche
This vegan Asparagus, Tomato & Tofu Quiche by Ross Bearman, Great Taste Judge and Founder of Ross & Ross Gifts is meat-free, dairy-free and perfect to pack for a picnic or bring to a garden party. It’s made with a super creamy, high protein tofu filling and with a gluten-free oat and almond base. A delicious, summery dish!
5. Soft and Chewy Brownie Swirled Cookies
These Soft and Chewy Brownie Swirled Cookies by Ciarra Siller are perfect for days when you can’t choose between crackly chocolate brownies and classic chocolate chip cookies. Get the best of both worlds with these chewy chocolate chip brownie cookies, a.k.a. “brookies.”
6. Vegetable Poha
Source: Vegetable Poha
Poha is uncooked basmati rice that has been rolled thin in the same way that rolled oats are made. Traditionally this Vegetable Poha by Nikki and Zuzana is made with onions, spices, herbs, and nuts. It’s usually served for breakfast!
7. White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake
At first glance, this White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake by Gretchen Price may look country style or a bit rustic with it’s dripping mounds of blueberry topping. It combines three luscious flavors and packs them onto a graham cracker crust for the most sophisticated palate pleaser you will ever experience!
8. New York Style Cheesecake
Source: New York Style Cheesecake
This version of New York Style Cheesecake by Doug McNish is creamy and rich but also light and fluffy. Vegan cream cheese and sour cream easily stand in for the conventional versions. The key is to bake the cheesecake in a hot water bath so that it cooks slowly and doesn’t crack.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.