Babybel is expanding its dairy-free product lineup with a delicious new addition: Babybel Plant-Based White Cheddar. Following the successful launch of Babybel Plant-Based last year, which received glowing consumer feedback and quickly sold out, Babybel is excited to introduce its first new flavor in the alternative dairy category this spring.
Babybel’s journey into the alternative dairy space began in 2022 in response to the lack of high-quality plant-based snack cheese options on the market. The company’s new Babybel Plant-Based White Cheddar is another mouthwatering choice for flexitarian and dairy-free consumers. In just one year, Babybel Plant-Based has become the top-selling new item in the refrigerated vegetarian category and the highest-ranked in trial and repeat purchases of all new non-dairy cheese items. Notably, 60% of sales come from new buyers.
The original Mini Babybel White Cheddar has been a fan favorite for over a decade, making it the ideal candidate for Babybel’s first plant-based flavor extension. While the original Babybel Plant-Based has a Mozzarella-like flavor, the new plant-based cheese alternative offers the distinct sharp tanginess of cheddar cheese. The individually portioned, certified dairy-free snacks come wrapped in Babybel’s signature wax – now in green to easily identify it as plant-based – and packaged in a 100% paper pouch.
Ridhi Barber, Senior Brand Manager at Babybel, highlighted the overwhelmingly positive response to Babybel Plant-Based from both flexitarian and vegan shoppers. The company aims to continue this momentum by introducing a second dairy-free Babybel snack option in the much-loved White Cheddar variety.
Babybel’s plant-based White Cheddar joins the brand’s existing lineup of cheese and alternative dairy products, now available in nine different varieties.
So, how can you contribute to this dairy-free revolution? Look out for Babybel Plant-Based White Cheddar on store shelves nationwide starting this May. Share your love for these delicious plant-based alternatives with friends, family, and on social media. Encourage your local grocery stores to stock these eco-friendly options, and enjoy the tasty, sustainable goodness of Babybel’s plant-based offerings. Together, we can embrace a more sustainable, cruelty-free, and delicious future in snacking.
Dairy has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer, and has many side effects. Read more about some Common Health Concerns That May Disappear Once You Ditch Dairy and 10 Calcium Supplements For Healthy Living on a Dairy-Free and 10 Carrageenan-Free Non-Dairy Products!
Interested in joining the non-dairy train? One Green Planet has recipes for you! Check out One Green Planet recipes for Simple Vanilla Oat Milk and How to Make Almond Milk. For those of you looking to eat more dairy-free or plant-based, we recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 20,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest vegan recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy!
- Bel Group and Climax Foods Team Up for Next-Gen Plant-Based Cheese
- Vegan Grilled Cheese? Yes Please!
- 15 Dairy-Free Plant-Based Feta Cheese Recipes!
- 12 Plant-Based Baked Cheesecake Recipes
- How to Make Mac N’ Cheese From Cauliflower
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.