Many people believe that baked cheesecake has a better texture than raw cheesecake. Baked cheesecakes are generally firmer, whereas raw cheesecake generally has a pudding-like texture. They are also usually fluffier, smoother, and creamier than their no-bake counterparts. Here are 12 vegan baked cheesecakes you’ll want to try over and over again!
1. Baked Cheesecake Stuffed Apples
Source: Baked Cheesecake Stuffed Apples
2. Baked Cheesecake With Jam Topping
This deliciously, creamy Baked Cheesecake With Jam Topping by Kirsten Kaminski tastes like something out of the dessert case at a New York diner — but it’s at the next level. Completely free from refined sugar, it’s decadently creamy with a fruity touch on top. The crust is made from oat and almonds while the filling is made from cashews, dairy-free yogurt, and chia seeds to give it that light and fluffy texture. It’s the perfect dessert for any occasion.
3. Savory Baked Cheesecake
Source: Savory Baked Cheesecake
This amazing Savory Baked Cheesecake by Florian Nouh requires only six ingredients and ten minutes of prep time, so you can have a delicious and unique party appetizer that’s ready in no time. The crust can be made from your gluten-free flour of choice and hummus. So, if you want it spicy? Try adding jalapeños to your hummus — so you can get as creative as you want with the flavors. Slice this up and serve with crackers.
Blissful: Vegan Dessert Cookbook!
Looking for new desserts to try out? Well, you’re in luck! One Green Planet’s vegan dessert cookbook is perfect for all dietary needs, occasions, ages, preferences, and skill levels! Blissful: Vegan Desserts and Treats to Feel Good and Live Deliciously proves just how flavorful, satisfying, and easy to make vegan food can be. Inside you’ll find a collection of 100 scrumptious desserts for every skill level and taste. Featuring rich chocolatey desserts like Cake Batter Freezer Fudge and Chocolate Layer Cake With Espresso Buttercream and Rich Ganache, to light and healthy recipes like Lemon Coconut Squares and PB&J Nice Cream Bowls. There is something for everybody in this book, and is guaranteed to satisfy vegans and non-vegans alike!
4. Baked Lemon Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
This Baked Lemon Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce by Anita Bean is rich in protein and calcium. Made from tofu and cashew nuts in place of soft cheese, it has a rich, creamy texture akin to the traditional dairy version. The key is to soak the cashews beforehand so they blend easily into a smooth paste. The cornflour and tofu both act as an egg replacement, helping the cheesecake ‘set’ when baked in the oven. The sweet strawberry topping balances the lemony cheesecake perfectly but you can substitute other berries, such as blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries if you prefer.
5. Baked Marshmallow and Oreo Cheesecake
What is better than a baked vegan cheesecake for a little indulgence? How about a marshmallow-topped oreo cheesecake? Yup. That’s better. This Baked Marshmallow and Oreo Cheesecake by Luci Rebecca is decadent, elegant, and so good.
6. Baked Chocolate Cheesecake
Source: Baked Chocolate Cheesecake
This Baked Chocolate Cheesecake by Mitra Shirmohammadi is so rich and creamy it’s hard to believe it’s dairy- and grain-free. It’s a much healthier version of the “real thing” with a ridiculously similar taste and texture.
7. Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake
Source: Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake
This rich and creamy Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake by Mitra Shirmohammadi is the ultimate holiday dessert. It tastes like pumpkin pie but much better with a thick texture that resembles cheesecake. The creamy center lies on top of a gluten-free oat and pecan base. It’s best to serve this delicious baked vegan pumpkin cheesecake with roasted maple walnuts. The flavors go perfectly together, and the added crunch makes the cheesecake 100 times better!
8. Baked Purple Sweet Potato Cheesecake
The consistency of this Baked Purple Sweet Potato Cheesecake by Nele Liivlaid is reminiscent of traditional, Italian, ricotta cheesecake. Where does the beautiful pink color come from, you might ask? Well, lemon juice works magic here! It creates this amazing pink when coming in contact with purple sweet potato.
9. Baked Matcha Cheesecake
Source: Baked Matcha Cheesecake
Whether you’re a matcha person who loves light desserts or the complete opposite, you’ll love this Baked Matcha Cheesecake by Gabrielle St. Claire. It features a sweet, crumbly graham cracker crust, a silky-smooth matcha cheesecake filling, and a topping of matcha-coconut whipped cream and fresh, juicy raspberries. Dig in!
10. Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Source: Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
These Blueberry Cheesecake Bars by Robin Browne use fresh blueberries as the topping and boy are they DREAMY. The filling of this vegan cheesecake is creamy to the MAX. It’s going to be hard to stop after one square, just saying.
11. Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
Source: Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
12. Brownie Base Cheesecake
Source: Brownie Base Cheesecake
A decadent dessert fit for royalty! This Brownie Base Cheesecake by Lauren Wright is chocolatey, caramel-y, protein-packed, and delicious. It has a gluten-free brownie crust and a rich, creamy chocolate filling made from tofu. Enjoy it with fresh fruit and a drizzling of extra chocolate.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.