Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
This is one remarkable video. Watch as a nearly dead yet incredibly beautiful wolf is found in a creek. The wolf appears shaken and is paralyzed and frail and seemingly pretty scared. What happens next in the rescue is pretty incredible. It will touch your heart just how much this crew works to save this creature.
After the rescue, you can see the wolf slowly gaining strength and coherence. Wolves are truly beautiful and majestic creatures — watch the beauty of a pack here. They also can make some pretty cute noises! Though wolves aren’t good as companion animals in most cases, we are so happy that people take the time to save them as they would any other sort of furry animal. It’s risky to take on a wild animal rescue, but it’s so worth it (please don’t do it if you’re not a professional, though) to help a creature like the one shown in this video.
NOTE: Do not try to help wildlife of any sort unless you are trained. Find a local wildlife rehabber/rescuer or veterinarian ASAP, or call a rescue hotline. Here are some that might help!
- This Cat With Terminal Cancer is Living His Best Life at an Animal Rescue
- Animal Rescue Finds Lost Lonely Chicken on Side of Road and They Couldn’t Leave Him There to Die!
- 30 Dead Dogs and Cats Found in Home of Animal Rescue CEO
- Animal Rescue in Massachusetts Looking For Homes For Kerry Cattle Saved From Abusive Farm
- Kind Stranger and Animal Rescue Save 86 Cats From Raging Fire
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade repeatedly.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!