Many of us live fast-paced lives, with seemingly never-ending to-do lists throughout the day. On top of that, being vegan and ensuring that you are taking good care of your health can seem a little daunting. While making your own freshly cooked meals at home will always be the healthiest option, there’s nothing wrong with grabbing fast food when you’re in a pinch.
Tiktoker @caseyrosenberg shared vegan options from popular fast-food chains to get you through the day!
@caseyrosenberg Reply to @sarahmarquardt3 Follow for more food tips and nutrition! #fastfoodhacks #vegan #veganism #govegan #LearnOnTikTok #TikTokPartner ♬ It’s Tricky – RUN DMC
Vegan fast food options:
- Taco Bell black bean crunch wrap
- Burger King Impossible whopper
- Subway Veggie Delite
- Chipotle Sofritas bowl
- Panera Bread 10-vegetable soup
The reality is, more and more restaurants are offering vegan options and accommodating specific dietary needs! Whether you are embarking on a road trip, or a lunch break, these drive-thru plant-based options are everywhere you look, and becoming aware of these options will hopefully make your life easier.
- 20 Meatless and All-Vegan Options You Can Find at Popular Fast Food Chains
- Why You Should Boycott Fast Food
- How Healthy are Plant-Based Options at Fast Food Chains?
- 15 Vegan Copycat Fast Food Recipes Better Than the Originals!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!