Are you ready to learn how to make the most impressive and delicious soup? This Panera copycat cream of cheddar broccoli soup is not vegan and looks remarkably like the original! Although this recipe looks complicated, it is easy to make and packed with wholesome nutrients. It’s creamy, cheesy, comforting, and a much healthier alternative to the famous Panera version. This soup is served uniquely in a bread bowl and sprinkled with shredded vegan cheese and a garnish of cilantro.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Olive oil
- Vegan butter
- Onion, diced
- Bay leaf
- Garlic, minced
- Carrots, grated
- All-purpose flour
- Veggie broth
- Black pepper
- Smoked paprika
- Liquid smoke
- Broccoli florets, chopped
- Olive brine
- Nutritional yeast
- Unsweetened plant-based milk
- Vegan cream
- Lemon juice
- Sourdough bread
- In a large pot, on medium heat, add olive oil and vegan butter.
- Add onions, and saute until golden brown.
- Add garlic, carrots, and bay leaf, lower, and saute.
- Add flour, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika, and stir.
- Add veggie broth, nutritional yeast, olive brine, turmeric, and broccoli florets.
- Cook for a couple of minutes until the broccoli has softened up.
- Add plant-based milk and cream, add optional garnish and serve!
Panera’s Vegan Copycat Cream of Cheddar Soup
Source: Chef Jana/Youtube
Instant Pot Vegan Tomato Basil Soup Panera Copycat
Bread Crusted Creamy Tomato Soup
Source: Bread Crusted Creamy Tomato Soup
For many of us, tomato soup evokes childhood memories of chilly days and warm, comforting dinners on busy days. This bread-crusted tomato soup by Monica Stevens Le takes it to the next level. Coconut milk makes it creamy and decadent, while Thai basil adds a hint of freshness. Then, it’s topped with a pot pie crust, pesto, and a dollop of cool coconut cream. The mixture of the salty crust and the creamy tomato flavors are reminiscent of eating tomato soup with toasted bread.
Cheesy Broccoli Soup
Source: Cheesy Broccoli Soup
This vegan broccoli and cheese soup by Taylor Kiser is so thick, rich, and creamy that you would never know it’s dairy-free! Made with less than 10 ingredients, including cashews (for creaminess) and vegetable broth (for savory flavor), this dish is super easy to whip up. Enjoy this comforting soup on its own, or serve it with toasted bread for dipping.
- Bread Crusted Creamy Tomato Soup
- Here’s Our Ultimate Guide to Vegan Soup Recipes!
- 15 Plant-Based Spring Soup Recipes
- 15 Soothing Plant-Based Miso Soups!
- 10 Creamy Plant-Based Soups for Any Season
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Unfortunately, dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, and prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend purchasing one of our many plant-based cookbooks or downloading the Food Monster App which has thousands of delicious recipes making it the largest vegan recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the ecological and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!