Many people are either scared of needles or dread the soreness that follows the shot for several days after. Dr. Youn shares an easy hack that you can do when you are getting your shot. All you need to do is scratch the area around your arm where the shot is jabbed, and this will confuse the nerves in the area, causing you less pain. The soreness you feel after a vaccine means your body has started an immune response, which naturally causes an inflammatory reaction in your body. While the soreness is uncomfortable and may last a few days, it is temporary, and with the help of Dr. Youn’s hack, your experience will hopefully be as painless as possible.
- 10 Awesome Vegan TikTokers You Should Know About!
- TikTok Hack: Feeling Congested? Sip on This! [Video]
- TikTok Hack: Heart Burn Relief [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.