This adorable rescue pig loves to pick out flowers and pretty things from her environment to decorate her house with. The pig at Full Circle Farm Sanctuary just started taking plants from all over and bringing them back to her home.
Source: The Dodo/YouTube
The pig, Lotus, was rescued from being a pig used as bait to train hunting dogs, the sanctuary told The Dodo. Thankfully, Lotus was rescued and now is living her life in the amazing Full Circle Farm Sanctuary.
“She doesn’t need to build a nest because she knows we put enough straw in there for her all the time. She’s just bringing in stuff she lives,” the sanctuary told The Dodo.
The little designer pig loves to graze around the pasture, eating plants and bringing the special ones back to her house. According to the sanctuary, one reason she might love to take plants around is that certain plants could ward off insects.
A fan of Lotus sent her a bouquet which they then put up for her in her house. Needless to say, Lotus loved them, and it inspired her to decorate her home even more.
“She went in her house, looked up at the flowers we had hung, went outside, found something, and brought it back into the house,” they said.
To see more adorable Lotus content, make sure to check out Full Circle Farm Sanctuary on Instagram!
- Pig Rescued From the Meat Industry Now Loves Getting Belly Rubs (VIDEO)
- Pig Rescued From Backyard Butcher is Learning to Walk Again After Life-Saving Hoof Amputation (VIDEO)
- Sweet Photo of Pig Rescued by a High Schooler Shows Us the Life These Animals Deserve
- Piglet Who Fell off Truck and Cow Rescued From Dairy Farm Become Each Other’s New Family [Video]
- Rescued Cow and Pig Cuddle Up in Their Sanctuary Home [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!