Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Is winter weather getting you down? This video is sure to put a smile right back on your face. There’s nothing quite like watching happy farm animals enjoying their freedom. Add a fresh blanket of snow, and it’s truly one of the most wholesome sights you’ll ever see!
Erdlingshof is an animal sanctuary in southern Germany with all different kinds of residents, from cows to dogs to rabbits! In this video, a few cow, donkey, and horse residents are playing around in the snow! The way they jump and roll around is adorable. It’s the kind of life that every animal deserves.
- Adorable Rescued Farm Animals Go For a Joy Run (VIDEO)
- Calves Rescued From a Dairy Farm Run Around Pasture for the First Time! [Video]
- Rescued Cows Forrest and Pippi Used to Have a Hard Time Walking, Now Look at Them Run!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!