Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
When a dog in India found his way into a well, things looked bleak — the poor little thing was struggling to stay above water. Luckily, someone called the Animal Aid Unlimited rescue team to alert them that this panicked pup was in danger of drowning and desperately needed help. The team quickly showed up on the scene and sent a compassionate rescuer down into the well to save the dog’s life.
The pup paddled over to the rescuer and was gently lifted into his arms. Then, the rest of the crew pulled the rescuer and the dog back to solid ground. The brave boy was visibly relieved as a crew member toweled him off and made sure he was not injured.
As the leading street animal rescue center in India, Animal Aid Unlimited is dedicated to saving the lives of street animals like this distressed dog. Each year, the organization’s hospital and sanctuary provide care and a home for more than 4,500 rescued and recuperating animals.
If you’d like to Support the life-saving rescue work of the Animal Aid Unlimited team, you can Donate to their organization here. With your generous contribution, you will make sure that the street animals of India are not forgotten and that they get the assistance they need and deserve!
- Dog’s Reaction After Trying a Strawberry Goes Viral
- Sneaky Dog Caught on Camera Stealing Treats From Kitchen Counter
- Two Neighbor Dogs Finally Get the Playdate They’ve Been Waiting For
- Poor Dog Found Underneath a Truck Had Never Experienced Kindness Until Now [Video]
- Indy the Flirt: Rescue Dog’s Day at The Park Goes Viral
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!