Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
We absolutely love to see rescued animals transform right in front of our eyes. What we don’t realize when we see these rescues is all the hard work and resources it takes to turn these innocent lives around. One of the most difficult parts of rescuing animals is the financial undertaking. Currently, Rescue Dogs Rock NYC is in need of your help so that they can help a sweet girl named Brownie.
Brownie was the victim of a horrific hit and run and nearly died from blood loss. Thankfully, rescuers found her hiding underneath a truck and she was rushed to Pet Dr. 911 emergency vet clinic. In the accident, Brownie’s rear right leg was completely crushed and skinned to the bone and she suffered a broken pelvis. As you can imagine, the cost of her medical care is going to range into the thousands but you can help transform her life by making a small donation.
Rescue Dogs Rock NYC is already doing everything in their power for Brownie. On top of life-saving emergency care, Brownie has also had two blood transfusions – and this is just ONE of the many cases the rescue is handling. Brownie deserves a beautiful transformation and it will take a lot to get there but animal lovers have a way of coming together for these innocent souls.
- ABC News Crew Rescues Trapped Dog Amidst Tornado Aftermath
- Woody Harrelson Posts Heartbreaking Reaction to Dog Being Shot by Cops
- These Dogs Were Sold to Animal Testing But Now They Need Homes
- Couple Arrested for Poisoning Neighbor’s Dogs
- Video of Three-Legged Dog Who Walks Upright Goes Viral
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!