Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Loves his dada #bluebuffalo #bully #petco #puppy #pitbull #pittbullove #pittbul #pittbullove #pittbul #dogsoftiktok #doglover #dogmom #furbaby #furbabies #furbabylove #furbabymoma #furbabys #bullylife #bullybreeds #bullylove #bullypuppy
A heartwarming video of Tato, a 9-week-old pitbull-bulldog mix, attempting to act as a guard dog has won the internet’s affection.
Dawn Wood, Tato’s owner, recorded the pup barking and approaching a car pulling up outside their Atlanta home. However, when her husband Chris emerged from the car, Tato’s protective stance quickly shifted to playful delight. Despite Tato being trained as Dawn’s service dog, his affection for Chris is clear, and he constantly seeks his attention.
This story comes at a time when service dogs are becoming more diverse and widespread. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), established in 1990, states that service dogs can be of any breed or size, provided they are trained to perform tasks directly related to the owner’s disability. Tato’s story illuminates this flexibility while highlighting the unshakeable bond between dogs and their owners.
- Petition: Tell the Missouri Senate to Take a Stand Against Puppy Mills
- Puppy Found Shaved With Swastikas All Over Body
- Tiny Dachshund Puppy Goes Viral For Hiding in Hilarious Video
- Adorable Golden Retriever Puppy Captivated By Own Reflection [Video]
- This Dog Owner Can’t Say No To Adorable Puppy Dog Eyes [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!