Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Source: CBS Detroit/Youtube
A man in Detroit was arrested and charged after he attempted to bury his dog alive in his backyard. Tragically, the poor animal suffered severe injuries from the incident, and had to be euthanized. Anyone who is able to bury a dog alive should never be allowed to own animals again. The best way we can protect animals in the future from horrific crimes like this is to make sure this man cannot own any more animals in the future and require him to attend counseling to get to the root of what led him to this atrocious act. Please sign this petition now to tell local authorities in Detroit: sentence this man to a lifetime ban on animal ownership, and require him to attend counseling!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Petition: Tell the Missouri Senate to Take a Stand Against Puppy Mills
- Petition: Investigate the Killing of Trans Teen Brianna Ghey as a Hate Crime
- Petition: Kick FOX News off the air for inciting violence against the government!
- Petition: End Australia’s discrimination against disabled immigrants and their families
- Petition: Tell New Jersey’s Department of Environmental Protection To Investigate Tragic Deaths of Marine Mammals
- Petition: Hold Congressional Hearings on Jim Jordan’s Coverup of Sexual Assault at OSU
- Petition: Demand Dallas CPS Return Black Newborn Wrongfully Removed From Her Home
- Petition: Demand U.S. Lawmakers Pass Comprehensive Gun Control Legislation Now
- Petition: Demand Justice For Little Girl’s Goat who was Seized, Slaughtered, and Eaten at a Community Barbecue
- Petition: Demand That U.S. President Joe Biden Reverse Course on the Willow Project
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!