Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Rise and shine! Every morning we have a gentle reminder that it’s time to get up. Whether it’s a handy alarm clock, the sun peeping through our curtains, the aroma of good coffee, or our children giving us an excited nudge. When we finally roll out of bed, how we begin the day can set the pace for the rest of the day.
By the look on Lilo the Husky’s face, it’s going to be a long day. Little adopted kitten Rosie is certainly making sure her Husky mom is wide awake! As Rosie has her paw sandwich, Lilo is delightfully reminded that it’s time to get the day going.
At first glance, this looks like an unusual relationship. Aren’t cats and dogs supposed to be rivals? Yes! But then one realizes that love is universal, even among our animal family. And who could resist getting up to that cute little bundle of energy? She is ready to play! Lilo is bound to have a great day!
- Rescued Bobcat Kittens Get Wild at Their First Halloween Party [Video]
- Florida Couple Charged After Being Filmed Throwing Kitten in the Ocean Like a Toy
- Woman Rescues Stray Kitten From Water Drain
- Couple Takes Vacation to Italy and Rescues Three Kittens
- Woman Rescues Stray Kitten Who Hung Under Her Car for 25 Minutes on Her Drive Home
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!