@that.weird.chick_ How to reset your nervous system in 30 seconds 🤯😎 #fyp #howto #foryou #stress #anxietytips #parasympathetic ♬ original sound – 👽🌙
Start by taking the thumb of one hand and sticking it up straight in the air like you’re giving a thumbs up. With the thumb and index finger of your other hand, squeeze the tip of the thumb on your other hand. Repeat this squeezing motion on and off for about 20 seconds. This motion targets the pituitary gland in your brain, which is located above your sinuses. In addition to a bolt of energy, you may feel your breathing improve and become clearer. If you don’t notice any difference at first, try it a few times throughout the day until your body receives the signal.
The next time you feel overwhelmed or anxious, try this pressure point exercise, and see if you feel any different!
- Simple Guide to Wim Hof Breathing Method For Improved Health
- From Breathing Techniques to Recommended Plant-Based Foods: Ways to Boost the Health of Your Lungs Today!
- 15 Plant-Based Recipes to Ease Anxiety Symptoms
- TikTok Hack to Snap Out of Feeling Anxious [Video]
- Stress Less: 6 Ways to Lower Stress When You’re Overwhelmed
- TikTok Tip: Quick Hack to Improve Stress and Anxiety!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on the App Store. With over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!