Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Animal Aid Unlimited received an alarming call about a street dog who was lying on the ground listlessly and had not moved from the same spot for two days. Soon, it became clear that she was starving because of her injury, a broken jaw. They quickly scooped her up and transported her to the rescue.
The dog, now named Dory, was too weak to even stand on her own. She let the rescuers and vets help her without putting up the smallest of fights. Several of her teeth were broken and vets had to place a wire around her lower jaw to fix a fracture. Soon, thanks to the rescuer’s help, Dory was finally able to start eating again!
Today, there is no trace left of the old skinny and fragile Dory! She recovered beautifully and now spends her days playing with other dogs, cuddling up to people, and, of course, eating as much food as she wants – all the while being just about the sweetest pup you can imagine.
You can help Animal Aid Unlimited save the lives of more animals like Dory by making a donation, here.
- Watch Scared Senior Dog Transform After Experiencing a Loving Foster Home (VIDEO)
- Rescued Dog Transforms Into Handsome Pup Thanks to Two Young Boys
- Texas Shelter Shares Heartwarming Transformation of Emaciated Rescue Dog
- Dog Famous For Riding Seattle Transit By Herself Has Passed Away
- Watch the Amazing Transformation of Three Rescue Dogs from Israel! [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!