Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A hilarious video about a Labrador’s first day at a doggy daycare went viral on TikTok. The pooch was kicked out after 20 minutes after jumping over a fence.
The video captioned, “Bad to the bone,” shows Ducky eating ice cream as the human tells the story of his first day at the doggy daycare. The user explained that the daycare has a tall fence in the backyard, and Ducky saw it and thought it was a great chance for him to show off how high he can jump.
“I thought it was a game for us. I thought it was like, ‘Who can jump over the fence?’ kind of thing.” his pawrent says in the video speaking for Ducky.
The staff members chased him, and his human later received a call asking for her to pick up her dog because he was a “safety issue.”
The video now has over 854,000 views and hundreds of comments from users on the platform.
- Dogs of Chernobyl Are Experiencing Rapid Evolution, According to a New Study
- TikToker Creates Shelter For Stray Dog and Helps Him Find Forever Home [Video]
- Bailey to the Rescue: How a Pup Became a Life-Changing Service Dog
- Shelter Dog Discovers Water for The First Time [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!