Christina Pirello is one of America’s preeminent authorities on natural and whole foods, with a radiant personality that only serves to make her message more powerful.
She is the Emmy Award-winning host of the television series Christina Cooks, which airs weekly on over 150 national public television stations nationwide and in 50 foreign countries on Discovery Health and Create TV.
Christina has written six cookbooks including the bestselling Cooking the Whole Foods Way, and I’m Mad as Hell and I’m Not Going to Eat it Anymore, published in January 2012.
She is also a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and The Examiner and featured columnist for New Visions, First for Women, The Daily Beast, Veg News, and Vegetarian Times magazines.
Christina has published an interesting and diverse collection of articles on One Green Planet! From fast food to whole grains; mouthwatering vegan recipes to the politics of food – she covers it all. Be sure to check out her articles!
- Flour Power! 10 Reasons You Should Bake With Sprouted Whole Grain Flour
- Want Good Health? Just Eat Your Veggies!
- How Fast Food Has Changed Our Nation
- Deconstructing Fast Food: “Health Freak” Pizza and Microwave Meals
- Deconstructing Fast Food: Big Macs and Chicken McNuggets
- Where’s the Beef? Bad News for Meat Eaters, Served with a Side of Vegan Recipes
- Cool Chocolate Mousse
- The Politics of Food and the Science of Nutrition
- ‘Tis the Season: Staying Healthy Through the Fall and Winter
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Living Well Is the Best Revenge
- Sicilian Family Roots: Four Delicious Italian Vegan Recipes
- Why EVERYONE Should Consider Giving Up Meat