Rescuers from Animal Aid were contacted about a critically injured puppy in urgent need of help. Once they arrived on the scene, they found little Banjo – shaking, terrified, and completely overwhelmed by fear and the pain of his injury. One of the puppy’s ears was almost completely torn off, and he kept shaking his head helplessly, trying to ease the terrible ache. One of the rescuers carefully approached the pup and wrapped him in a blanket, treating him to little pieces of food – but poor Banjo could hardly focus on anything other than his pain and discomfort.
At the rescue, the puppy was sedated, and the vets began treatment. Banjo’s severely injured ear had to be surgically removed. An ear amputation may seem like a great loss – but in reality, it does not make Bajno any less of a perfect little puppy. Just two weeks after his operation, he was already ready for fun and mischief – running around, playing with other dogs, and cuddling with his caretakers. He is now as lively and cheery as any puppy should be!
You can help more dogs like Banjo by donating to Animal Aid here.
Best Things In Life Are Rescued by Tiny Rescue: Animal Collection
- Puppy Who Lost a Leg After Being Trampled By a Horse is learning to Walk Again
- Amazing Rescuers Help Puppy Heal From Bite Wounds After Being Attacked [Video]
- Watch Rescue Transformation of Lonely Puppy Tied to a Car Bumper 24/7
- Puppy Left to Die in Cemetery Finds Strength to Carry On
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Why can\’t I see this video? I can see others on your site.
So glad to see little Banjo looking so good. Now my concern…what happens to him now? Will he be adopted out or will he end up being released to the streets again? Will he be neutered? Considering where he\’s located, they are fair questions.