Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
When she was only a few weeks old, a poor little pup was attacked by a wild animal and suffered terrible bite wounds on her head and throat. Even with the pain of the wounds and their resulting infections, she was as sweet as could be to her rescuers. They decided to name her Sprinkles and brought her back for medical attention and rehabilitation.
Sprinkles’ wound was life-threatening and she had a long road to recovery. Fortunately, the amazing team at Animal Aid Unlimited was able to save her life and nursed her back to health. During her recovery, she made friends with other rescued pups. Although she wasn’t strong enough to play at first, she was able to cuddle and give kisses.
After a few days, Sprinkles reunited with her family and is now a happy, playful pup! Her transformation is incredible!
- Pit Bull Covered With Bite Wounds Wandered Up to a Stranger, Hoping They Could Help (PHOTOS)
- One-Year-Old Puppy Abandoned in Texas Has More Wounds on Her Body Than Fur
- No One Could Pet This Puppy Because His Skin Was Blistered and Rock Hard, Now Look at Him! (VIDEO)
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!