Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Source: Angel Domínguez/Youtube
The two adorable baby bears were trying to cross the lake with their mother but weren’t able to keep up. The mom didn’t realize it until it was too late, and the two cubs had to come up with a plan as soon as possible. That’s when they saw the boat with two fishermen.
In a video captured, one of the poor cubs is holding onto the side of the boat and trying to get up while the men decide what to do and how to help. You can tell how scared the poor bear is, and the poor cub is shaking. One man finally gets out a large net to help the bear onto the boat. The bear is then able to boost himself up and climb into the boat to safety.
The video then clips to the other bear holding onto the net as the boat drives away to the shore where the fishermen believed that the mama bear went. They were truly there at the right moment, and we’re sure the two bears are grateful for the helping hand.
- Brave Man Saving a Drowning 400-lb Black Bear Is Possibly one of the Greatest Rescue Stories Ever!
- Man Swims Through Icy Water to Save Deer From Drowning
- Eve the Hairless Bear Celebrates One Year at Sanctuary!
- Hilarious! Mama Bear and Cubs Leave Man’s Yard After Being Asked Politely
- Jenny the Bear Loves Playing in the Snow! [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!