Everyone loves waking up to a fresh layer of snow blanketing the ground – and bears are no different!
Jenny is a Syrian Brown Bear at the Orphaned Wildlife Center in New York. While the center’s mission is to rehabilitate and release animals, Jenny is one of the permanent residents. She came from a breeding program that was trying to save her species. Syrian Brown Bears originate in the Middle East and thus, she wouldn’t do well on her own here.
When Jenny woke up one snowy morning before Christmas, she was in an especially playful mood! Her positive energy and joy are so heartwarming! This video of her running around and playing with her other rescued bear friends will no doubt bring a smile to your face!
Just remember, while this interaction is absolutely adorable, these are trained professionals who have known these bears for the majority of the bears’ lives. If a bear approaches you or you see one in the wild, follow these tips to avoid a dangerous situation for both you and the bear.
- Adorable Rescued Bear Purring Like a Cat [Video]
- Rescued Bear Bile Bears Love Rolling Around in Grass [Video]
- How to Co-Exist with Black Bears
- Rescued Sun Bear Cub Gets His Own Playroom and Has the Time of His Life! (VIDEO)
- From Captivity to Freedom: The Amazing Rescue and Transformation of Dillan the Asiatic Bear
- Brave Man Saving a Drowning 400-lb Black Bear Is Possibly one of the Greatest Rescue Stories Ever!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!