The non-profit Beagle Freedom Project has rescued seven beagle boys who spend their entire lives as test subjects in a research facility. The poor dogs were never able to see the sun or walk in the grass, but now, thanks to Beagle Freedom Project, the pups will be able to walk out of their crates and into the arms of a loving new family!
The heartwarming video shows the seven beagles taking their first steps on grass and feeling the sun on their face.
Beagle Freedom Project was founded in 2010 and works to rescue and rehabilitate animals used in testing and research, and other forms of cruelty, abuse, and neglect. They also work to end these cruel practices through educational programs, campaigns, and lobbying efforts.
In their latest rescue, the non-profit saved seven beagle boys named Bucky, Groot, Loki, Rocket, Starlord, Zuri, and Thor! Their foster families were on site when the pups took their first steps of freedom outside and were able to walk straight into the arms of their new furrever homes!
To learn more about the Beagle Freedom Project check out their website, and to donate to their cause, check out Bfp.org/donate or Venmo/CashApp at @beaglefreedom!
- Over 400 Beagles Won’t Be Euthanized For Research at Cruel Breeding Facility Because They Were Rescued!
- Why Are Beagles Used for Lab Experiments? A Look Back at the Nuclear History of This Dog Breed
- NIH Funds Cruel Experiments that Involve Injecting Cocaine into Beagle Puppies
- Obese Beagle Fed Cheeseburgers and Milkshakes Makes Incredible Transformation (WATCH)
- Activists Protest at Airport Against Flying Beagles for Animal Experiments
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on the App Store. With over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!