Source: Page Six/YouTube
A recent TikTok video posted by Kim Kardashian’s daughter upset many of Kim’s followers. The video seems to show her two dogs living in the garage in a tiny enclosure. Allowing animals the freedom to move around and be social with their humans are a vital component of their well-being. The video has since been deleted, but nothing has been said by Kim following the backlash, which makes it all the more suspicious. Please sign this petition to urge Kim Kardashian to denounce the idea of keeping dogs in garages and encourage her followers to only adopt animals if they can give them a forever home!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Petition: Pressure Congress to Ban Assault Weapons
- Petition: Make Sure This Animal Abuser Receives Counseling
- Petition: Tell Congress to Keep Wild Horses and Burros on Our Public Lands
- Petition: Call on the EPA to Enact a Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Petition: Make Sure This Animal Abuser is Never Allowed Near Animals Again
- Petition: Make Dyeing Animals Illegal in California
- Petition: Urge Congress to Implement Limits on Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Petition: Urge French Authorities to Enforce Bans on Ortolan Bunting Hunting
- Petition: Urge Authorities to Fine People for Violating Proper Landfill Disposal
- Petition: Help Protect and Conserve Turtle and Tortoise Populations
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!