Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Authorities in Alabama found a severely neglected and abused dog after responding to a domestic violence abuse call. The dog was barely alive, had burns covering much of his body, had been beaten, and was starving. The treatments to keep him alive will cost many thousands of dollars and round-the-clock care from veterinarians. Please sign this petition to urge authorities in Jefferson County to never allow this person near animals again!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Petition: Tell Charmin Toilet Paper To Switch To Environmentally Friendly Materials
- Petition: Shut Down Karachi Zoo After Neglected Elephant Dies a Tragic Death
- Petition: Justice For People Locked Behind Bars When a Fire Broke Out in This Mexican Migrant Center
- Petition: Demand The E.U. Ban The Imports of Hunting Trophies
- Petition: Demand New York City and New Orleans Replace All Horse Carriages with Electric Carriages
- Petition: Demand South Africa, the US, and the UK Finally Take Steps to Address the Water Crisis
- Petition: Protect American Horses From Being Slaughtered for Their Meat
- Petition: Ban Florida Bill Preventing Children From Discussing Menstruation in School
- Petition: Ban Man From Owning Animals Again After Dog Died in His Care
- Petition: Implement Stricter Regulations To Protect Consumers From Toxic Vinyl Products
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!