Meet your new go-to dinner: these sweet potato and quinoa sliders! Only six ingredients (three if you don't count the spices and salt) and three steps to make ... hello! Amazing! Make them right now! They're super tasty, too – quinoa, sweet potato, and lentils are a perfect trio!
Super-Simple Sweet Potato and Quinoa Sliders [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 3/4 cup red lentils, boiled
- 2 roasted sweet potatoes, mashed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 392°F.
- Combine the ingredients together.
- Form the mixture into patties.
- Bake for 10 minutes on each side.
- Serve on slider buns with smashed avocado and kale.