The perfect savory snack! Fresh rosemary and garlic are oven-roasted alongside almonds, resulting in crunchy herbs that make this snack even harder to resist. Not only are they great snacks when you're on-the-go, but they're also perfect to take along to potlucks!
Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Almonds [Vegan]
- 3 cups raw almonds
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons or 1/4 cup fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon pimenton (hot paprika)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix the almonds with the olive oil and sea salt.
- Pick the leaves of the fresh rosemary sprig, mince garlic by hand (a garlic press, will make it clumps of garlic), and add to the almonds and stir well.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet and bake for 16-18 minutes, stirring halfway.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS