Top your sweet potato slices with chocolate hazelnut spread, fresh banana slices, granola, and freeze-dried strawberries. Yum. This is fruity, filling, and sweet enough to pass for a super healthy dessert!
Low-Carb Chocolate and Strawberry Sweet Potato Toasts [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F.
- Slice your sweet potatoes with the mandolin slicer to be about 1/4-inch thick.
- Place a wire baking rack on top of a large baking sheet and then place each slice on the wire rack.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until they start to get soft but not too soft (because then it'll be harder to toast them).
- Toast each slice, then top with toppings. Store the extra slices in a glass container in the fridge after they have cooled completely.