This protein powder tastes great, it’s super filling and satiating. Oh, and there’s no chalky taste/texture! Drink it with water, almond milk or add it to your favorite smoothie!
Homemade Protein Powder [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups hemp protein
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
- 1/2 cup toasted carob
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 4 teaspoons vanilla bean powder
- 1/2-1 teaspoons stevia
- 4 tablets chlorella, ground up (1/2 teaspoon if you have powder)
- 1/4 cup maca powder
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl, mix well to combine.
- Store in an air-tight container in the freezer.
- Feel free to double the recipe and switch the superfoods based on what you have on hand!