I’ve found this particular meal to be especially comforting on cold winter nights. The roasted elements of the dish combine beautifully with regards to both texture and flavor when paired with warm cooked quinoa. This is the ultimate curry-spiced dish for anyone unfamiliar to spice, or any spice-lovers that appreciate simplicity. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Curry Spice Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpeas [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
This Recipe is :
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro for garnish, if desired
- Lemon-tahini dressing, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl until cauliflower and chickpeas are evenly coated.
- Spread onto a large baking sheet lined with foil and roast about 25 minutes, until tender.
- Serve as a side dish, or over a warm bed of quinoa as a main dish.
You can substitute broccoli for cauliflower, if desired, or use a mix of both!