These crunchy little chickpeas are so addictive! They’re similar in texture to corn nuts but with all natural ingredients. This flavoring is spicy lemon cumin, but they'd be great with finely ground dried Harissa, Creole seasoning, or even cinnamon and sugar.
Crispy Crockpot Chickpeas [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cans no salt added chickpeas
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered onion
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans before adding them to the crockpot.
- Prop open the lid of the crockpot with a chopstick or skewer. Cook on low for 8-10 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When all the beans are crispy, remove to a bowl and season to taste. Yum!