Who doesn’t love spinach dip? It’s the perfect appetizer for any occasion, any time of year. Served with crudités of choice it’s abundant in antioxidants and sure to please any palate.
Vegan Spinach Dip
This Recipe is :
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dried
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 (12 oz) container Tofutti Sour Supreme Non-Hydrogenated
- 1 cup Earth Balance Mindful Mayo
- 1 (8 oz) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Salt-free Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic granules
- ½ tsp celery seed
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Crudités (vegetables of choice)
- Combine all ingredients and chill in refrigerator for two hours. Serve with crudités.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS