Who doesn’t love spinach dip? It’s the perfect appetizer for any occasion, any time of year. Served with crudités of choice it’s abundant in antioxidants and sure to please any palate.
Spinach Dip [Vegan]
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dried
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 (12 oz) container vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 (8 oz) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic granules
- ½ tsp celery seed
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Crudités (vegetables of choice)
- Combine all ingredients and chill in refrigerator for two hours. Serve with crudités.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS