These are super easy to make and awesomely delicious. They are flaky and super garlic-y! Even my boyfriend loved them and he doesn’t even like wild garlic! They are the perfect snack for parties, because they are finger food and so quick to make! Oh – and they look cute!
Wild Garlic Pesto Snails [Vegan]
- Put all the cashew parmesan ingredients in a food processor and pulse until fine.
- Prepare the wild garlic pesto.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough.
- Spread the pesto on the puff pastry dough, leave out the bottom border.
- Sprinkle the vegan cashew parmesan on top.
- Roll the puff pastry dough in and close the edge.
- Cut the puff pastry dough roll in about 30 pieces.
- Place the pesto snails on a baking sheet and place them in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.