These are super easy to make and awesomely delicious. They are flaky and super garlic-y! Even my boyfriend loved them and he doesn’t even like wild garlic! They are the perfect snack for parties, because they are finger food and so quick to make! Oh – and they look cute!
Wild Garlic Pesto Snails [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Wild Garlic Pesto Snails [Vegan]
How to Prepare Wild Garlic Pesto Snails [Vegan]
- Put all the cashew parmesan ingredients in a food processor and pulse until fine.
- Prepare the wild garlic pesto.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough.
- Spread the pesto on the puff pastry dough, leave out the bottom border.
- Sprinkle the vegan cashew parmesan on top.
- Roll the puff pastry dough in and close the edge.
- Cut the puff pastry dough roll in about 30 pieces.
- Place the pesto snails on a baking sheet and place them in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 2090 | Total Carbs: 125 g | Total Fat: 169 g | Total Protein: 28 g | Total Sodium: 891 g | Total Sugar: 4 g Per Serving: Calories: 70 | Carbs: 4 g | Fat: 6 g | Protein: 1 g | Sodium: 30 mg | Sugar: 0 g Calculation used a store-bought pesto.Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.