This recipe screams fall, has aesthetic appeal, can be thrown together in no time, can easily be made in bulk, requires minimal ingredients, is non vegan approved, and is a game changer! A delicious, bite-sized snack full of your favorite fall flavors.
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookie Dough Balls [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 can pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 small banana smashed
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups vegan white chocolate chips (divided)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Combine both.
- Fold in 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips.
- Form balls, lightly coat in coconut flour to absorb excess moisture.
- Place in fridge to set for 15 minutes or more.
- Batter will be slightly damp, but If too damp even after refrigeration, add more coconut flour 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave, pour over chips.
- Pop in the microwave at 10-second intervals until fully melted.
- Pour over the chilled cookie dough balls or dip.
- Top with a pinch of cinnamon. Place back in refrigerator to set.