This recipe is so easy, involves a handful of ingredients, has multiple textures, aesthetic appeal, looks fancy but is far from complex. The candied pecans sweetened with coconut sugar and no butter are the perfect topping for this seasonal treat. If you’re searching for that ideal fall concept to indulge in or simply need a quick and easy gift for friends and love ones, this is it!
White Chocolate Pumpkin Bark With Candied Pecans [Vegan, Grain-Free]
To Make the Candied Pecans:
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons water
To Make the Chocolate:
- 2 cups vegan white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon orange dye (turmeric will work)
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- Take a large bowl and place 1 1/2 cups of chips in one and in the other the remaining 1/2 cup. Divide the spices into each and the coconut oil.
- Place in the microwave for 30 seconds with removing every 10 seconds and stirring to combine. Once both portions are fully melted add the food coloring to the smaller bowl.
- In a baking pan layer with wax paper or if you want you can cut a ziplock bag and use that.
- Layer in the white chocolate. Then in rows layer the orange chocolate with a spoon. After you've made rows take a toothpick, skewer or knife and run it through them to create a design.
- Top with candied pecans and store in the fridge to cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, slices into triangle type pieces, and enjoy!