These white chocolate peanut butter bars are the perfect way to round out a rigorous workout, and their healthy so you don't have to feel guilty when you indulge. They are rich, hearty-healthy, and flat out delicious.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1.1 ounce vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons vegan white chocolate, finely chopped
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare a small baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place the flour and protein powder in a large bowl and set them aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix together the peanut butter, maple syrup, apple sauce, vanilla, and the almond milk until they form a smooth mixture. If the mixture is too tough to mix smoothly, place in the microwave for 5-8 seconds and continue stirring.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and mix with a fork until a dough forms.
- Fold in the white chocolate and sprinkles.
- Press the dough evenly into the bottom of your prepared baking dish.
- Bake it for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove bars from oven and let them cool before cutting them into 9 squares.