This dessert is going to knock your socks off. Creamy cashew cheesecake, studded with cherries and swirled with vanilla, is set atop a crust of dates, hazelnuts, and maple syrup. It's crunchy, creamy, slightly fruity, and oh so very decadent. Keep the decorations simple and elegant or pile on the toppings, either way, this dessert is sure to delight your taste buds and wow your guests!
White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake [Vegan]
For the Base:
- 4 Medjool dates, soaked for at least 4 hours
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
For the Cheesecake:
- 1 1/3 cups cashews
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cocoa butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 vanilla bean
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 handfuls of cherries
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Line a spring-form pan.
- Heat up the water. Using the double broiler method, melt the cocoa butter and coconut oil.
- Once melted, let cool to room temperature. When cool, put the mixture in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- While the mixture cools, put the hazelnuts, dates, and maple syrup into a food processor and pulse until dough forms.
- Put the dough into the mould and shape until the texture is smooth and consistent. Put in the freezer.
- Take the soaked cashews, non-dairy milk, vanilla, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and agave nectar and grind everything in a blender until smooth.
- Take the cocoa butter mixture out of the refrigerator and beat until it looks like whipped cream but a little thicker.
- Combine the mixture of cashews to cocoa butter with a spatula.
- Halve the pitted cherries and put them on the basis of hazelnuts we have in the freezer.
- Then pour the mixture vegan white chocolate and put it in the freezer at least 3 hours.
- After the three hours, carefully remove from the mould. Decorate as desired and serve.