Winter is not a good enough reason to skip on eating salads. Nature has a lot of veggies to offer during this time of the year. Let’s not miss on this deliciousness. Cauliflower and cabbage are the stars of the show in this creamy, lemony salad.
Warm Cauliflower Salad [Vegan]
- 1/2 cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cabbage, sliced
- 5 tablespoons, olive oil
- 1/4 cup, tahini
- 1/4 cup, juice of a fresh lemon
- A pinch of garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 can of cannellini beans
- Cress, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 400ºF.
- Place the cauliflower florets and sliced cabbage on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and season to taste.
- Bake for 30 mins, until the veggies are tender and the edges are slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl toss the tahini, lemon juic, and garlic powder.
- Add water to obtain the desired consistency (3 to 4 tablespoons should be enough).
- On a plate, serve the warm vegetables, sprinkle the cannellini beans on top and add some cress on the sides to decorate (and to eat more greens!).
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.