Ever wanted to make your own whole food crackers? Add some flax and veggies and create this tasty combination! This vegan cracker is easy to make and so much cheaper than store bought crackers. This is dairy free, egg free & gluten free.
Veggie Flax Crackers [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups corn
- 1 cup bell pepper
- 40g flax meal
- Grind corn and bell pepper in a food processor thoroughly.
- Add flax meal and salt to food processor and blend.
- Spread cracker dough on parchment paper.
- With a knife score lines into whatever shape you’d prefer.
- Bake (or dehydrate) 250°F for about 4 hours or until crackers are dry & crispy. Flip crackers about half way through. Cook til crispy! ENJOY!
- Flax Seed