Ingredients You Need for Vanilla Cake [Vegan]
For the Cake:
- 1 cup of plain almond milk or plant-based milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of plant-based butter room temperature
- 3/4 cups of granulated sugar or sweetener of your choice
- 1/3 cup apple sauce no sugar added
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free mix
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 can of chilled coconut cream only the thick part
- 1/4 cup of confectioners Swerve sweetener
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Blend well and place into refrigerator.
- 1 peach sliced
- Handful berries of your choice.
How to Prepare Vanilla Cake [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 350F (175C)
- Make buttermilk buy blending dairy free milk with maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract and set aside.
- In a large bowl, start blending gradually sweetener in with butter, then whisk with electric hand mixer until it turns to a foam.
- Add apple sauce and blend little longer.
- Gradually start adding gluten free mix, almond flour and butter milk while whisking until you get smooth batter.
- Brush your pan with oil, line with parchment paper and slowly pour in cake batter.
- Bake for 35minutes, or until toothpick coms clean.
- When ready, let in cool until you can touch the pan and remove the cake.
- Remove the cake from the pan and let it cool on cooling rack for couple hours.
- Apply the coconut cream with spatula and top with fruits. You may also dust with confectioners Swerve sweetener.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile