This beast of a veggie sandwich consists of several layers. You can choose to use regular bread or bagel bread, and add plant based cream cheese, avocado, sprouts, and all the good green stuff! This sandwich is definitely goals.
Ultimate Veggie Sandwich [Vegan]
- Sandwich/bagel bread (I used Canyon Gluten-Free Bread and O'Dough's Gluten-Free Everything Bagel)
- Kite Hill chive cream "cheese" style spread
- Sprouts (I used broccoli + onion sprouts)
- Optional: turnip, kale pesto
- If you're making the kale pesto, which I recommend, go ahead and blend all ingredients in your blender/food processor until smooth. Store leftover pesto in a glass container in the fridge
- Assemble your sandwich by spreading the kale pesto and the cream "cheese" on both slices of your bread/bagel
- Wash your veggies, then thinly slice your avocado, tomato and cucumber (and turnip if using)
- Layer all the veggies and sprouts and enjoy!