This quick and easy salad is balanced with flavors from fresh Bartlett pears, creamy avocado, crunchy radishes, earthy walnuts, and hearty quinoa! Topped with a lime and olive oil dressing, this is a simple and delicious meal.
30-Minute Quinoa Pear Salad [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 barlett pears, cored and sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup shelled walnuts
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4-6 basil leaves, finely chopped
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, and white wine vinegar.
- Add quinoa, pears, walnuts, radishes, and basil to bowl and toss to combine with salad tossers or your hands.
- Add salt to taste and serve!