A favorite cookie gets reinvented with these no bake Thin Mint Copycat Protein Cookies! Naturally gluten-free and full of protein, these cookies are a healthy snack – all while still tasting like your favorite cookie!
Thin Mint Copycat Protein Cookies [Vegan]
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup plant-based chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 1-2 tablespoons almond milk, if needed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until oats have broken down and batter forms. Batter should hold together when pressed between your fingers. Add a tablespoon of milk one at a time if needed.
- Roll dough into 10-12 balls and press down with the back of a fork that has been dipped into warm water. Set on baking sheet and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Store cookies in the fridge until ready to eat!