This wrap is all sorts of delicious. Filled with crispy cauliflower rice, tangy Thai salad, and sweetly spicy peanut sauce, each bite of this wrap is an explosion of taste and texture. They're healthy, filling, flavorful, and easy-to-make! What more could you want?
Thai Salad and Cauliflower Rice Wrap [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Cauliflower Rice:
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon peanut oil
- Salt and pepper
For the Salad:
- 1 cup coleslaw salad mix
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons water chestnuts, diced
For the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons peanut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 wrap of your choice
- In a small food processor, process the cauliflower until it is the consistency of rice.
- Heat the 1/2 teaspoon peanut oil in a pan on medium heat. Cook the cauliflower, uncovered, until light golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 7-10 minutes.
- While the cauliflower cooks, mix the coleslaw, cilantro, red onion, and water chestnuts in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut flour, lime juice, soy sauce, Sriracha, rice vinegar, fresh ginger, and agave nectar until smooth. While whisking, stream in the peanut oil and stir until the vinaigrette thickens and becomes creamy.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the coleslaw mixture and stir until well coated and combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the coleslaw mixture onto the flatbread, followed by the cooked cauliflower.
- Roll up and serve.