Of all the curries, Thai green curry is my favorite. This time I combined a bunch of different vegetables to create a heavenly delicious blend of all the good nutrients in vegetables and the healing spices of curry. You can make different variations by changing the vegetables or their ratio. Add fresh herbs e.g. parsley or cilantro. And for extra protein tofu or different beans.
Thai Green Vegetable Curry [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups gluten-free vegetable stock
- 2-3 teaspoons Thai green curry paste
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 medium-sized zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1-2 cups coconut milk
- 2-3 kaffir lime leaves
- 1.2-inches knob of fresh ginger, grated
- Juice of a lime
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wholegrain jasmine rice for serving
- In a large pot bring the vegetable stock to boil. Add all the chopped vegetables, kaffir lime leaves, grated ginger and enough coconut milk to cover the vegetables. Let simmer covered for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Check the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Let simmer covered for another 5-10 minutes or until the vegetables are fully cooked. Take the pot off from the heat. Add the lime juice and coconut aminos, stir to combine. Serve with some wholegrain jasmine rice. Enjoy!