Grilled carrots with a sweet and spicy glaze is sure to make your tummy happy! These carrots make the perfect side dish, but who's to say no if you want to simply have them all to yourself? This recipe makes getting in those extra veggies a breeze!
Sweet Sriracha Glazed Grilled Carrots [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons Agave or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1 lb or bunch Carrots
- In a small bowl, mix together Sriracha, honey or agave, and smoked paprika. Using a brush, coat carrots with sauce.
- Grill directly on clean grill racks over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until soft, rotating every 5 minutes. Coat with sauce periodically while grilling.
- Prior to serving, coat carrots with any remaining sauce.
You can also roast these in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes at 375ºF.