So, what you see here is a giant burger with all wonderful fillings. The great thing about this burger is that it is 100% vegan and gluten free. Perfectly healthy, nourishing and full of amazing flavors.
Sweet Potato Spiced Burger Patties [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 medium sweet potato ( baked and mashed )
- 2 potatoes ( baked and mashed )
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 3 tablespoon potato fiber
- 1 tablespoon chia seed flour
- 1 tablespoon psyllium
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 garlic clove grated
- sea salt to taste
- Bake or cook the potatoes in the oven until soft. 30 min –
- Mash the potatoes and stir together with other ingredients. Let set a while. Check that the batter is moldable and not too firm and dry or too wet. If too wet add flours if too dry add some water or aquafaba.
- Divide the mixture into desired size of patties and form flat cakes
- Roll the shaped patty in almond flour before frying in medium hot pan carefully, until golden brown each side. Use olive oil or coconut oil.
- Sweet Potato