This flavorful side salad only takes a few minutes to whip up. If you’re not eating it right away, wait and add the cashews shortly before serving to preserve their crunch.
Sweet and Spicy Thai Mango Salad with Cashews [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 Philippine mangoes
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews
- Make your dressing in a separate small bowl by mixing the lime juice, agave, sambal oelek and salt.
- Add your diced mangoes, finely chopped mint and cashews to a larger bowl.
- Add the dressing over top and mix well to combine.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.